Friday, May 11, 2012

Old Friends


My dear friend Mr. Coleridge, I wish to meet you more.
To converse and interact, to read poetry and ponder over with.
And if you come to this day and age,
There is much I wish to introduce you to.
My lovely poet friend from far away,
I am not able to eulogize you the proper way;
The way your deserve.
My mind wanders too far off the cliff of sanity,
And my mouth is miles behind it.
You deserve The Poet to portraitize you,
To bring the awareness you attempted to show,
And give it freely to the world.
I do not claim to be he,
But my heart and mind yearn to gain
Your intellect and absurdity.
You are brilliant.
I adore and respect thee.
None can obtain your thought or speech,
None shall be able to give you praise,
But those who are lowly can always try.

No comments:

Post a Comment