Friday, May 11, 2012

Current Status

I've traveled to dark places in recent times.
No, I haven't just scraped the tip of the ice burg,
But collided with the 90% underwater.
The Mongol winter has raped my spirits and emotions hard.

Most days I am an empty vessel made of meat-
A drone possibly-moving with no heart.
I passively request aid since I'm too shy to blurt out my feelings.

I was not trained for this, coping with a depressed doppelganger.
I know this is not my true twin.  Where is he?
And where does this road end?
It's as ambiguous as the unpaved roads in
Chinggis's hometown.

Be I mad or scared?
I have intervals of both, a swinging pendulum.
Crossing over is as diving into the deep end of a pool.
But what happens to the individual when it stays on the bottom side too long?

No comments:

Post a Comment