Monday, April 28, 2014

Thoughts of the Fever

I'm tired, but I cannot sleep,
Exhausted, but can't stay still.
Anxiety has overrun my insides, but I allow it to flourish.
Deep down I am a destinist. Whatever happens, happens, and there is nothing I can do to stop it.
The world moves and we cannot stop or control it.
Just allow it to continue moving. And we must
Continue moving on it, with it. Not against it,
That does not work.

The Natural always gets its way to balance out the universe.
And Balance is what we need to keep for ourselves, as well as the Earth.
'Tis our only home and we cannot trash it as the Frat boy does his house.
We must clean and organize our minds as we do our homes, and not
Allow the clutter to gain power over us.
Keep the balance and move along.
That is our purpose and our destiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment