Friday, May 10, 2013

One Post (The Vinyl Picket Fence)

Fence from Toronto.
One post grounded for breaking.
Now I'm popular.

Once the first post is carefully shoved into the hole I made, I'll be on my way to popularity and fame.
All will oooh and aaah when the sight of my Canadian Fence catches their eye.
They chose right with advertising to a famed select few; the group I belong to.
Looking will be free, but pictures $7, and physical touching $15.
The neighbors will privately scream with envy and wives jogging past will request from their husbands to get the same--causing a humongous trifle in the domestic paradise.

YES! I have the most beautiful kingdom with this fence.
The most secure and private area; no one will know what happens on the inside
They will wonder and want the same thing.  To be safe within the home and no worries of petty burglary and theft.
The magic of the Vinyl Fence of the Great North protects and inspires beauty.
Love and respect the magic the Picket Fence creates.

No comments:

Post a Comment