Thursday, October 25, 2012

Poem on Oct. 20th

How to create an enlightened society
is one of those subjects that you don't expect the correct answer.
As the mind fuck film genre's finale, so is the path to enlightenment.
What more can I write when I am not versed in the subject,
All because I received a BA in BS.
I must say something, even if if makes my intelectual appearance seem
Uneducated and dumb.  (Don't blame me, it's how I was raised).

Poetry is one of those subjects that I am not well versed in.
Sure, I read and write once every Blue Moon,
But that makes me no poet, not a creator (although my creations wonder why they exist, as the creature of the lady Shelly did).

The time of self loathing is upon us.
It's the way the river of style and culture flow.
And rivers don't lie.
They are harshly truthful and seriously critical.
How would one survive? The current just pulls you away.
Adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment